The following measures in place to ensure Aura Mama/Leora Leboff are GDPR compliant.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how I collect and process your personal data through your use of the site http://auramama.co.uk/ including any information you may provide through my site when you sign up to the newsletter.
By providing me with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Full details of Aura Mama are:
Email address: Leora@auramama.co.uk
Postal address: Aura Mama, 31 Mulberry Gardens, Shenley, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 9LB
If you are not happy with any aspect of how I collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). I would be grateful if you would contact me first if you do have a complaint so that I can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information I hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let me know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing me at Leora@auramama.co.uk
Below are my policies on how data is collected from you and which data is collect from you:
Client Consultation Forms
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Health Data: The medical & emotional questions are required so that we can provide a Holistic Treatment for you.
- Sensitive Data: I do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation. I do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Financial Data is not collected:
- all payments are collected via Stripe and by bank transfer
- Transaction Data may include details about payments made by yourself for treatments.
- Your personal data will be stored and be accessible to Leora Leboff/Aura Mama
- Your information will not be shared to any third party companies.
- I will only contact you with regards to matters relating to Aura Mama and will never send spam to you.
- By law I have to keep basic information about customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
- Medical Malpractice requests that I keep consultation files on record for seven years once you have received your last treatment with Leora Leboff. After this date they will be shredded.
- I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes they were collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or medical requirements.
- Your consultation forms are kept on file on a password protected computer and paper files are kept in a locked filing cabinet at my home address.
- Your files are not viewed or accessible by anyone other than Leora Leboff, unless consent is given by yourself to share with other therapists.
- You can ask to view your client files at any given time.
I am committed to protecting your privacy.
This website is operated by Aura Mama and we are committed to protecting your personal information and will keep any information you provide safely and securely.
- Disclosing Information
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
- Webserver Logs
For statistical purposes, I will gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. These log files contain standard information collected by web servers, such as client IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, etc. This information is only used internally, and is not distributed or sold to a third party. I use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the website and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
You can find more information about cookies at:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access, correction and removal to your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email me at Leora@auramama.co.uk
If you request access to your personal data, there will not be a fee unless the request is excessive.
I try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
- Links to Third Party Websites